1. The coldest planet in our Solar system is not Pluto. It's Triton, one of Neptune's Moon.
2. There's no letter assigned to the numbers 1 and 0 in our cellphone keypad. These numbers remain unassigned because they are so-called "flag" numbers, only kept for special purposes such as emergency or operator service. Try to long press either 1 or 0.
3. The names of all continents ends with the letter they start with.ASIA, EUROPE, AUSTRALIA, AFRICA, ANTARCTICA, AMERICA (North and South).
4. 75% of wild birds die before they are 6 months old.
5. Even if you cut off a cockroach's head, it can still live for several weeks.
6. There are only 4 words in English language that ends with "-dous" : tremendous, horrendous, stupendous and hazardous.
7. You cannot folda piece of paper in half more than 6 times.
8. A person weighs less at high tide.
9. Polar bears are left handed. Their skin is black and its fur is clear.
10. Shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes at the same time.
11. Cat's urine glows under a blacklight.
12. The plastic thing on the end of every shoelaces are called aglets.
13. Months that begins with a Sunday will always have a Friday the 13th.
14. All humans and animals can have cancer disease aside from toads.
15. The youngest Pope was 11 years old.
16. The fattest lady in the world was eight feet wide.
17. Termites are affected by music. They will eat your house twice as fast if you play loud music.
18. Crocodile cannot move its tongue.
19. When you sneeze, all of your body function's stop - even your heart.
20. Beer is less fattening than Milk.